A fire broke out on Christmas night at the home of Christina Olague, a former San Francisco supervisor, and fatally injured her housemate and longtime friend, Randy David Sapp.
Now, Olague's friends and supporters are holding an online fundraiser (www.wepay.com/donations/christina-olague) to help her get back on her feet in the wake of the tragic event. A benefit has also been planned for Jan. 12 at El Rio, 3158 Mission Street.
Olague told us she has been staying with friends since the fire, and doesn't know where she will wind up living in the long run. She said she'd wanted to be respectful of her housemates' privacy before making any public statements about what happened, and didn't reach out to many people initially because she was in a state of shock.
Most Commented On
- VHyLOXVwFiSo - July 31, 2014
- bFXQikfRhxCVH - July 31, 2014
- Work orders are in place due - July 31, 2014
- what if a sponsoring existed - July 31, 2014
- Having an admitted domestic - July 31, 2014
- Boxes in space - July 31, 2014
- Shameful Mailer - July 31, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 31, 2014
- But work orders are legitimate - July 31, 2014
- Nowhere in there do I see specific examples of new SF - July 31, 2014