TABLEHOPPING: Burgers for your belly from Big Chef Tom, Chubby Noodle #2, and a bunch of great brunches
Over in North Beach, The Square (1707 Powell. SF. www.thesquaresf.com) is serving weekend brunch 10:30am–2pm, with some picks like eggs Benedict with braised greens, Surryano ham, and crispy potato; a wild mushroom omelet; and pancakes with bacon and blueberries. How handy, there's also a Corpse Reviver No. 2 with gin, lemon, Lillet, and absinthe. You'll be feeling better in no time — get out of that crypt!
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- get cured - July 23, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 23, 2014
- Projections - July 23, 2014
- Re: "Guest, ie Neighborhood NIMBY" - July 23, 2014
- This is like listening to hate radio - July 23, 2014
- Wrong question. - July 23, 2014
- Why ask such a silly - July 23, 2014
- "That's two more than they - July 23, 2014
- I nominate Greg to fly to Israel on the next Hamas - July 23, 2014
- OIJzTWkDWum - July 23, 2014