All photos by Eric Lynch
If Friday was about the weather and a few stellar performances, Saturday was all about the music. Larger, happier crowds with pants rolled higher and enthusiasm to match.
Azealia Banks broke it down 1980s style for what she said was her largest crowd ever. Love the nails Azelia!
Annie Clark, aka St. Vincent, belted it out soon after the sun went down and managed to change guitars four times.
There were so many Radiofans camped out at the Coachella Stage during the Shins I wondered if SBTRKT could host a nice crew. But the Gobi Tent was bursting with amped Gen Zeders ready for one of the funner performances of the day.
And then Radiohead's polished master stroke hypnotized the willing. I couldn't get over Thom's wall of recycled plastic bottles reinvented as a 30-foot-high light wall.
Most Commented On
- Natural Areas and Playgrounds in SF - July 31, 2014
- Natural - July 31, 2014
- Do "nice young men" overdo gang signs? - July 31, 2014
- Paul, it's touching that you see Emma as weak and needing to be - July 31, 2014
- Wow guys - July 31, 2014
- I've been working for 25 years and I've never seen an - July 31, 2014
- IEFEMWGNLLl - July 31, 2014
- An artiface, a choice that - July 31, 2014
- How the great Dr Oduma helped me - July 31, 2014
- How the great Dr Oduma helped me phone +2347055413648 - July 31, 2014