For the really sloppy, you had to go to Hippie Hill. All in all, Dolores Park last Saturday looked pretty much the same as any other gloriously warm Saturday in San Francisco. Course, we love a theme.
"Rasta colors" made their appearance in smatterings, as did green pot leaves on tank tops and hella tie-dye. My favorite trend this year? Blankets covered with trays of cheesy bread and chimichangas.
Betchu though, the Dolo kids didn't leave the same amount of trash as the multitudes out in Golden Gate Park (to be fair, I wouldn't spend too much cleaning up either if there had been a guitar-swinging brawl going down.)
You have to appreciate the coordinating stripes on these four. Props to goofy glasses for demonstrating that stoner pride need not entail ill-advised homage to another religious faith
Blogger Broke Ass Stuart probably wasn't even stoned -- he's just trying to hype his costume closet
Cute couple #1
Best of the Bay-winning entrepreneur Crista Hill of Hey Cookie! had the only un-medicated baked goods on the block
She gives me hope.
At this point things get a little unfocused. Here's roaming foodie Rocky Yazzie (front) with his friend inna funny hat
"You gotta scream when you take a photo"
I got sprung on these ladies' snacks, then I noticed they looked amazing...
... but really, their snacks.
Cute couple #2, the best.
Most Commented On
- The Twitter corporate welfare - July 29, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 29, 2014
- I wanna be like Marcos - July 29, 2014
- You are right - July 29, 2014
- xxKxwFjpUza - July 29, 2014
- When did Anthony Weiner grow - July 29, 2014
- Bill Swift and John Burkett both together in 1993 or so. - July 29, 2014
- Wired measures tech bus trips in a day - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- KDiBURdoDkhFqTUPtd - July 29, 2014