It must be so awful to be a recruiter in the finance industry these days. Seems college kids just aren't as interested in going to work for companies that crashed the U.S. economy, perpetuate the wealth gap and screw their clients. Besides, the money's just not as good any more: The folks at Goldman Sachs only got $125,000 in bonuses last year.
I wonder if anyone's talking about cutting their pensions. Oh, wait -- their greed helped cut other people's pensions!
Now maybe the smartest college students will think about doing something more productive for the world. Except that the ones who didn't start out rich will have trouble with that, since they'll graduate with about $100,000 in debt, and the only way to pay it off is to work for someplace that pays a shitload of money. So maybe Wall Street will be saved anyway.
Most Commented On
- Bigger shmigger, I'll give - May 25, 2013
- "Even Nixon was a big liberal - May 25, 2013
- That'll be the only valid point he makes for a while, so he - May 25, 2013
- you're making all this - May 25, 2013
- Attacking a United States - May 25, 2013
- Demented and terribly confused. - May 25, 2013
- We just call it 101. No - May 25, 2013
- Oooorrrrr..... It was a pair - May 25, 2013
- Johnny's providing the - May 25, 2013
- ""This was not the case in my - May 25, 2013